Tuesday, 25 January 2011
About Me
I got my inspiration for photography after the very first trip on the Art & Design National Diploma course. We visited York and at the time I only had a camera phone to document the trip. Shortly after I purchased a D-SLR due to not been satisfied with the images taken with the camera through my phone. After buying my camera, I found myself using it every opportunity I could, trying to fit photography into every project brief. I took it upon myself to study about photography to help fit my photographs with the project brief I had. I'd watch YouTube tutorials and read camera magazines and even look into a bit of history behind the camera, even made my own pinhole camera out of a tobacco tin, to help understand how a camera got its images. I'm highly interested in learning new ways to edit and take photo's and more importantly, be involved in a course that will give me opportunities to use the camera in every project brief. At the moment I take a wide variety of photographs e.g portraiture, sports, landscapes, wildlife etc, and feel this course in Manchester will give me more direction into which type of photography to specialise in and further push my knowledge of how to take amazing photographs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment